Everyone loves a quick, easy and healthy recipe. This recipe is ready under 10 minutes and has only 3 ingredients. I’m sure you gonna love it!! The bread is super soft and delicious, a great option for those who love bread like me, but try to avoid this little monster as much as possible.
3 Ingredients Bread
- 1 large egg
- 6 to 10 tbsp skim milk powder *
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg with a fork, mix the milk powder gradually and then the baking powder. Mix until smooth. If the dough is too soft, add more milk powder gradually (you want a dough that is not runny, but still soft). Spoon the dough into the baking pan, leaving space between each bread. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- *Depending on the egg size you will need more or less milk powder, so add the milk powder gradually until you reach a soft and slightly firm dough (not runny). The firmer the dough, rounder the bread. But don't make it to firm because it tends to get drier.
- **Some readers said that you can bake it in the microwave. So if you want, you should give it a try.